Welcome to the website for the Hawaii Mayflower Society. Since its conception in 1958, the organization has been driven to follow the ideals of the founding charter members, and the purposes they initiated:
- To perpetuate to remote posterity the memory of the Pilgrim Fathers.
- To maintain and defend the principle of civil and religious liberty.
- To authenticate, preserve and mark historical spots made memorable by Pilgrim association.
- To discover and publish original matter in regard to the Pilgrims together with existing data know only to antiquarians.
- To discover, record, and publish the ancestry of the Pilgrims and the lines of all their posterity-past and present.
- To cooperate with the General Society of Mayflower Descendents and with the affiliated State Societies composing it, in united effort for furtherance of the ends aforesaid.
- Notwithstanding any statement of purposes or powers aforesaid, this organization shall not, except to an insubstantial degree, engage in any activities or excercise any powers that are not in furtherance of its specific and primary purpose.